How to Actually Get Better At Pistols
Single Leg Squats are a movement (aka the pistol) that give a lot of crossfit enthusiasts a lot of grief.
Common complaints people that have with the pistol are:
- Knee Pain when performing
- Not being able to perform due lack of mobility
- Not being able to perform due to lack of understand of movement pattern
- Not being able to perform due to lack of Strength
In the video you will learn:
- How to assess your ankle range of motion with a simple box test
- How to mobilise your ankles and stretch your calves with simple exercises
- How to develop concentric strength and eccentric strength
If you found this video helpful make sure to sign up to our newsletter to know when the next video gets released!
and if you are after 1 on 1 programming so you stop guessing and shooting in the dark when it comes to your training make sure to send me a message via email to Raul@somethingrxd.com